LightCastle Partners is looking for an Android Developer to join the Digital Transformation team. The individual should be young, creative, business & technology savvy and proactive with exceptional communication, managerial and interpersonal skills.
If you care about code quality as much as you care about user privacy, you should fit right in. This role is an opportunity to have an immediate impact while working closely with a talented team to solve challenging problems and ship new features to millions of users.
If you are interested, drop your CV along with a cover letter, highlighting your motivation to join in this position. Please send the email to [email protected] with the subject line “Applying for the Position of Android Developer”.
Last day to apply: Monday, June 15, 2020.
- Deep knowledge of Java and extensive familiarity with the Android framework.
- Experience being the architect of major new enhancements.
- Skilled at multitasking.
- Experience with developing user-friendly UI/UX.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Understanding of the dependency injection design pattern.
- Capable of communicating effectively.
- 4+ years of industry experience.
- Fluency in Git and GitHub based collaboration methods
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Job Responsibilities include:
- Design and build custom Android applications that show the newest technologies developed by Google.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Architect Android project using build variants and build flavours to help automate and streamline the management of various Android applications from one codebase.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Mobile application
- Dependency injection