Number of Vacancies: 01
Seniority Level: Entry/Mid Level
Industry: Management Consulting
Job Function: Ecosystem and Investments
Access Application here: https://forms.gle/5GTiTDDHWBw78FmZ7
Deadline: October 17, 2021
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Development Studies, or any relevant field.
- General understanding and interest in strategy, writing, and research.
- Excellent English and Bangla communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Proficiency in writing reports and preparing presentation decks in grammatically correct, coherent, and professional English.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with solid problem-solving capabilities.
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks intuitively.
- Professional attitude, intellectual curiosity, good team player, and customer service orientation.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and relevant analytics and data visualization packages (R, Python, Power BI/Tableau) is a plus.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Experience of 1-2 years preferred in writing, research, and/or consultancy. Freshers with a knack for writing and research are highly encouraged to apply.
- Should be to travel outside Dhaka for project purposes.
- Conducting strategy consulting projects beginning from the design phase to dissemination of the findings to the client phase.
- Devising research methodology and data capture instruments and data collection plans for projects.
- Analyzing and visualizing research findings and developing reports accordingly.
- Performing analyses of current market data and selected resources.
- Maintaining regular communication with the client as well as internal stakeholders while managing the project.
- Publishing articles, slide decks, concept notes, white papers on industry practices for relevant media.
- Regularly preparing written and visual content based on primary and secondary data for the website and newsletter.
- Preparing project proposals, press releases, workshop/training curriculum, and any sort of communications as required.
- Working closely with the team members to design and implement training and development sessions of the team.
SALARY: Market Competitive & Negotiable (Depending on Qualification & Experience)
NOTE: This position requires infrequent travel outside of Dhaka (including to remote regions of Bangladesh) for research, training, and project management purposes. It also gives high exposure to different sectors with strong networking opportunities with industry leaders.