LightCastle Partners is looking for a Business Consultant to join the Research and Strategy Consulting team. The Research and Strategy Consulting Unit caters to public, private and development sector clients, both national and international, with a sole focus of providing business & market solutions in order to ensure effective and sustainable interventions.
The individual is expected to have strong analytical ability coupled with superior inter personal skills, along with a research-driven mindset. Moreover, having above the average written communications skills and a strong ability to connect the dots and offer innovative solutions would also prove vital for this position.
If you are interested, drop your CV along with a cover letter, mentioning why you’re a good fit for the position and the organization. Please send the email to [email protected] with the subject line “Applying for the Position of Business Consultant”.
Position: Business Consultant (Full-time)
Last Date to Apply: October 24, 2020
Number of Vacancies: 1
Salary: Market Competitive and Negotiable based on experience
About LightCastle: At LightCastle, we create data-driven opportunities for growth and lasting impact. To date, we have consulted for 130+ corporations & development partners, collaborated with 400+ SMEs & startups, and supported 30+ accelerator programs across Bangladesh while mobilizing USD 25 million+ investments in Bangladesh. We have an industry data-set across 40+ sectors and have worked with leading global/local clientele.
About the Role: The Business Consultant will be responsible for coordinating and supporting the consulting wing, helping gather market data, carry out deep level research, contribute to strategy building for projects and develop unique data-driven insights when publishing white papers on various topics. The individual must have a “Getting Things Done” attitude and will be a key part of the consulting team.
- Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics/Development Studies or any other relevant discipline
- Experience: 1 to 2 years (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as well)
- Candidates with proficiency in research & data analysis will be given preference
- Highly skilled in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel). Additional knowledge in other applications and software would be a bonus
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Solid writing and researching skills with a good sense of the global/local economic and industrial climate
- Passion for understanding doing research and working providing solutions
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate with consulting team to on-board projects
- Gather market intelligence data and conduct research as necessary
- Collaborate with development sector clients for supporting development projects
- Publish white papers on industry practices for relevant media
- Synthesize research findings and develop reports as required
- Contribute to ideation and strategy building in projects
- Help synthesize business strategy in terms of financial projections
The position is full time and gives high exposure to different sectors with strong networking opportunities with industry leaders.
LightCastle Partners is an equal opportunity employer. It believes in fostering diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate based on gender, color, or race.