LightCastle Partners is looking for a smart and proactive individual to join our Strategy Consulting team as a Business Consultant/Analyst. The individual must have “Getting Things Done” attitude and will directly work with the core consulting team.
The individual is expected to have strong analytical ability coupled with superior interpersonal skills, along with a research-driven mindset. Moreover, having above the average written communications skills and a strong ability to connect the dots and offer innovative solutions would also prove vital for this position.
If you are interested, drop your CV along with a cover letter, mentioning why you’re a good fit for the position and the organization. Please send the email to [email protected] with the subject line “Applying for the Position of Business Consultant/Analyst”.
Position: Business Consultant/Analyst (Full-time)
Last Date to Apply: January 16, 2021
Number of Vacancies: 1
Salary: Market Competitive and Negotiable based on experience
About LightCastle: At LightCastle Partners (LCP), we create data-driven opportunities for growth and lasting impact. Till date, we have consulted for 130+ corporations & development partners, collaborated with 400+ SMEs & startups and supported 30+ accelerator programs across Bangladesh. Founded in 2013, LightCastle has collaborated with ~120 clients in 180+ engagements.
About the Team: The Strategy Consulting team is working with public, private and development sector clients, both national and international, with a sole focus on providing research support and market systems development services as well as business & market strategy solutions in order to ensure effective and sustainable interventions.
- Co-ordinate with consulting team to on-board projects
- Gather market intelligence data and conduct research as necessary
- Collaborate with development sector clients for supporting development projects
- Publish white papers on industry practices and press releases for relevant media
- Analyze research data, Ssynthesize research findings and develop reports and project deliverables as required
- Help synthesize business strategy in terms of financial projections
- Help organize both physical and virtual events.
- Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics/any other relevant discipline
- Experience: 1 to 2 years (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as well)
- Candidates with proficiency in research & data analysis will be given preference
- The candidate should be able to travel around the country for project work.
Note: This position may require infrequent travel outside of Dhaka (including to remote regions of Bangladesh) for research, training and project management purposes. It also gives high exposure to different sectors with strong networking opportunities with industry leaders.
LightCastle Partners is an equal opportunity employer. It believes in fostering diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate based on gender, color, or race.