LightCastle Partners is looking for a Business Consultant/Analyst for the Business Development Team. The individual should be self-motivated, innovative, business & technology savvy, and be proactive with strong communication and business development skills.
If you are eager to learn, grow, and build a career at a leading management consultancy firm, then do apply.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Relevant Experience Required: 1 to 2 Years +
Job Function: Business Development Team
Position: Business Consultant/Analyst (Full-time)
Last Date to Apply: October 20, 2021
Salary: Market Competitive (based on experience)
Access the Application here: https://forms.gle/pEPjuddXR8ZZSFF8A
About LightCastle: At LightCastle, we create data-driven opportunities for growth and lasting impact. Till date, we have consulted for 150+ corporations & development partners on 250+ projects, collaborated with 300+ SMEs & startups, mobilized U$ 50 million+ in investments and supported 40+ accelerator programs across Bangladesh. We have industry data-set across 40+ sectors and have worked with leading global/local clientele.
About the Team: LightCastle currently has three divisions – Management Consulting, Ecosystem & Investments and Digital Transformation. The incumbent individual will be a key driving force, facilitating projects for the departments, working in the Business Development team.
About the Role: The consultant will join LightCastle’s business development wing as a full-time employee and should be a good fit with organizational culture.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Development Studies, Sociology or any relevant field.
- General understanding and interest in strategy, writing, and research.
- Excellent English and Bangla communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Proficiency in writing reports, formal documents and preparing presentation decks in grammatically correct, coherent, and professional English.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with solid problem-solving capabilities.
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks intuitively.
- Professional attitude, intellectual curiosity, good team player, and customer service orientation.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience of 1-2 years preferred in writing, research, proposal development, and/or consultancy.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Support in developing business proposals, responding to EOI and TORs, ensuring the best quality in the submissions.
- Support in search and liaison with new clients.
- Coordinate with project managers to identify scopes and opportunities to develop proposals.
- Assist in project documentation, preparation of pitch decks, project applications.
- Provide regular updates on the progress of activities with projects, maintaining clients, bidding and submissions.
- Support in maintaining the website, business cases, project updates, among others, when needed.
- Support the team during online/offline events and webinars when required.
LightCastle Partners is an equal opportunity employer. It believes in fostering diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate based on gender, color, or race.