Number of Vacancies: 01
Relevant Experience Required: 3 to 5 Years+
Seniority Level: Mid Level
Industry: Management Consulting
Job Function: Ecosystem and Investments
Access Application here: https://forms.gle/X4boNs7xn39snFRi6
Deadline: October 17, 2021
About Lightcastle: At Lightcastle, we create data-driven opportunities for growth and lasting impact. To date, we have consulted for 150+ corporations & development partners, collaborated with 400+ SMEs and startups, and supported 30+ accelerator programs across Bangladesh while mobilizing USD 25 million+ investments in Bangladesh. We have all industry data-set across 40+ sectors and have worked with leading global/local clientele.
About the Team: LCP has currently three divisions – Strategy, Consulting, Ecosystem & Investments and Digital Transformation. The incumbent individuals will be joining the Ecosystem and Investments team and work on strategy consulting engagements.
About the Role: The consultant will be responsible for coordinating strategy consulting engagements under the direct supervision of the CEO.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Development Studies or any relevant field.
- Has superior writing abilities (equivalent to IELTS band 8)
- Has previous experience of writing public, business reports
- General understanding and interest in strategy and research
- Willing to work in a highly demanding ad result-oriented team environment
- Strong attention to details and ability to prioritize
- Professional attitude, intellectual curiosity, good team player, customer service orientation
- Good proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and relevant analytics/data visualization packages (R, Python, Power BI/Tableau) is a plus.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Solid problem-solving capabilities
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent English and Bangla communication skills – both written and oral
- Conduct strategy consulting projects beginning from the design phase to dissemination of the findings to the client phase.
- Devise research methodology and data capture instruments and data collection plan for projects
- Analyze and visualize research findings and develop reports as required
- Maintain regular communication with the client as well as internal stakeholders while managing the project
- Publishing articles, slide decks, concept notes, white papers on industry practices for relevant media
- Regularly prepare content based on primary and secondary data for the website and newsletter
- Prepare project proposals, press releases, workshop/training curriculum and any sort of communications required
- Work closely with the team members to design and implement training and development sessions of the team
Salary: Market Competitive & Negotiable (Depending on Qualification & Experience)
Note: This position requires infrequent travel outside of Dhaka (including to remote regions of Bangladesh) for research, training and project management purposes. It also gives high exposure to different sectors with strong networking opportunities with industry leaders.
LightCastle Partners is an equal opportunity employer. It believes in fostering diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate based on gender, colour, or race.