LightCastle Partners is looking for a young, energetic, creative and business savvy candidate, having exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, who will be responsible for developing exciting marketing and communication materials by collaborating with business & technology consultants.
Editing and developing business related contents will be an important part of your job. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to details. If you also have administrative and social media marketing experience, you are already one step ahead of the curve! Ultimately, your goal will be to help ensure clear communication of LightCastle’s projects and events across both digital and offline channels.
If you are interested, drop your CV along with a cover letter, highlighting your motivation to join in this position. Please send the email to [email protected] with the subject line “Applying for the Position of Communications Assistant”.
Last Day to Apply: Saturday, October 12, 2019
Position: Communications Assistant (1). This is a full-time position.
Eligibility: Final year university students looking for full-time internship or fresh graduates gearing up to start career in Communications & Marketing (preferably obtaining a degree in Business, English, Communications, Marketing or any other relevant subject).
Job responsibilities include:
- Assist Communications Manager to help build and execute communications strategies
- Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies
- Draft and edit business articles, press releases, reports, publications, news etc.
- Update and maintain contact database and media lists
- Facilitate effective internal communications
- Develop and manage social media contents for promotion
- Provide administrative support to programs and internal teams
Skill-sets and traits we are looking for:
- Passion for an understanding of media relations and digital media strategies
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) and content management systems is a plus
- Solid editing and researching skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written in both English and Bangla)
- Attention to details