LightCastle Partners is looking for a young, energetic, creative and business savvy candidate, having exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, who will be responsible for developing exciting marketing and communication materials by collaborating with business & technology consultants.
Editing and developing business related contents will be an important part of your job. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to details. If you also have administrative and social media marketing experience, you are already one step ahead of the curve! Ultimately, your goal will be to help ensure clear communication of LightCastle’s projects and events across both digital and offline channels.
If you are interested, drop your CV along with a cover letter, highlighting your motivation to join in this position. Please send the email to [email protected] with the subject line “Applying for the Position of Communications Specialist”.
Last day to apply: Saturday, March 14, 2020
Position: Communications Specialist (1). This is a full-time position.
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field. A minimum of 1 year experience in communications strategy development.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes maintaining web content, media outreach and social media content creation.
- Research and write press releases, and content for the company website, infographics, blogs and newsletters.
- Manage and facilitate the content team to develop high quality writeups.
- Provide administrative support to programs and internal teams
- Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce high-quality and error-free copy.
- Update and maintain contact database and media lists.
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players.
Skills and traits we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills in English (especially written). Preference will be given to candidates having experience in writing on business topics.
- Proven social media and networking expertise and a portfolio of work available for review.
- Strategic and creative mindset and meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly computer literate with capability in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Google Suite (Drive, Gmail, Calendar) and related business and communication tools. Familiarity with Design Softwares (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Content Management Systems (WordPress, Buffer & Mailchimp) is a plus.