LightCastle Partners is looking for Content Writers who are enthusiastic and interested in working with data, conducting research and analyses, and learning about macro and meso level drivers impacting the economy. Ideal candidates should be eager to learn, grow and build a career in the research and consulting industry and have a knack for portraying their expertise through writing.
Interested individuals are advised to apply here.
Last Day to Apply: Saturday, May 8, 2021.
Position: Content Writer (Part-Time)
Eligibility: 3rd-4th year university students (preferably from Business, Economics, Finance, Development Studies and related departments).
Time Commitment: Able to produce at least 3 articles a month, subject to discussion with the supervisor. Should be available for at least one day per week to work directly with consultants.
Job responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with the research and consulting team to produce materials on current economic, business, finance topics, trends, and issues.
- Researching and organizing data and facts, including secondary research and primary interviews.
- Performing analysis of selected resources and current market data.
- Content creation including articles, blogs, infographics, white papers etc.
- Proofreading and editing articles and blogs.
Skills and traits we are looking for:
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent analytical abilities and writing skills
- Solid researching skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good business & entrepreneurial acumen
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written in both English and Bangla)
- Attention to details
- Familiarity with web publication tools (blog) and social media sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter)