LightCastle Partners is looking for a Creative Design Trainee to join the Business Development & Marketing Team. The individual should be young, creative, business & technology savvy and proactive with exceptional creativity, designing, communication, and data visualization skills.
If you are interested, drop your CV along with a cover letter, highlighting your motivation to join in this position. Please send the email to [email protected] with the subject line “Applying for the Position of Creative Design Trainee”.
Position: Creative Design Trainee (Full-time)
Last Date to Apply: October 25, 2020
Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: Entry Level
Salary: Market Competitive
About LightCastle: At LightCastle, we create data-driven opportunities for growth and lasting impact. To date, we have consulted for 130+ corporations & development partners, collaborated with 400+ SMEs & startups, and supported 30+ accelerator programs across Bangladesh while mobilizing USD 25 million+ investments in Bangladesh. We have an industry data-set across 40+ sectors and have worked with leading global/local clientele.
About the Role: The Creative Design Trainee will be responsible for supporting the innovative aspects of the marketing team, helping develop unique data-driven designs and infographics, provide creative support in making videos and assist the business development team in making powerful visualizations. The individual will be a key part of both the marketing and business development team.
This is a full-time internship position for a period of 3/4 months. The individual will be given a permanent employment opportunity upon successful completion of the internship period, subject to satisfactory performance.
- Fresh Graduate (preferably obtaining a degree in Business or any other relevant subject)
- Should have experience in the following area(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop. Additional knowledge in Adobe After Effects and other software would be a bonus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Solid editing and researching skills. A good sense of UI/UX would be a plus
- Skilled in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Passion for understanding media relations and digital media strategies
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop data-driven infographics, GIFs, short vides and other creative contents
- Contribute in ideation to help enhance the brand image of LightCastle
- Assist in developing social media contents for promotion and executing communications strategies when needed
- Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies when needed
- Facilitate effective internal communications
LightCastle Partners is an equal opportunity employer. It believes in fostering diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate based on gender, color, or race.