Role: Digital Marketing Specialist
Type: Full-time position
Apply by clicking here.
Deadline: September 25, 2021
About LightCastle: At LightCastle, we create data-driven opportunities for growth and lasting impact. To date, we have consulted for 150+ corporations & development partners, collaborated with 400+ SMEs and startups, and supported 50+ accelerator programs across Bangladesh while mobilizing USD 50 million+ investments in Bangladesh. We have all industry data-set across 30+ sectors and have worked with leading global/local clientele.
About the Role: The Digital Marketing Specialist will primarily be responsible for developing/managing our digital assets (e.g. website) and social media campaigns. The ideal candidate would also be involved in developing digital marketing strategy by studying trends, tracking competition and opportunities, identifying target market and their current and future needs. Maintaining websites in tune with SEO norms will required on a periodic basis.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or Business or any related fields.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of working experience in digital marketing in a similar role, with strong experience with SEO and SEM
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in English and Bengali.
- Ability to manage websites, social media platforms, and online ads
- Ability to adequately handle digital analysis and web metrics duties
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience of working with appropriate digital marketing tools such as WordPress, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Facebook Pixel etc. – highly preferred.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Planning and executing digital marketing budgets, tracking conversion rates
- Keeping track of all marketing collateral; coordinating and following up with different external vendors
SEO & Website Management:
- Optimizing copy, images and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Reviewing blogs, articles, designs, infographics, images and video contents before it gets published on the website or social media to make sure they are properly optimized
- Review and audit existing articles and write-ups and make sure they are properly optimized according to company SEO strategy; Ensuring that all content on the website meets the required SEO standards
- Uploading and updating content on the company WordPress site, looking after and managing other relevant plugins
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities with available tools
- Search engine indexing
- Researching on effective link building strategies; performing off-page SEO activities that drive traffic and increase brand awareness
Content Production and Management:
- Taking part in copywriting, reviewing and proofreading creative content and designs for website and other marketing collateral
- Preparing case studies based on available data and information
- Co-coordinating with the consultants in creating blogs/articles on relevant topics and optimizing them for better reach
- Translation of documents and other marketing content (English to Bangla and Bangla to English)
Social Media Management:
- Assist with social media content production and management across relevant platforms, i.e.: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Developing and implementing strategies to drive online traffic to the company social media platforms
- Maintain campaign reporting, metrics, and site analysis
Salary: Market Competitive & Negotiable (Depending on Qualification & Experience)
Experience: 3-4 years, but younger candidates with the requisite skillset can also apply.
LightCastle Partners is an equal opportunity employer. It believes in fostering diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate based on gender, colour, or race.