LightCastle Partners is looking for a Digital Product Manager to join the Digital Transformation Team. The individual should be young, creative, business & technology savvy and proactive with exceptional communication, managerial, and business development skills.
Interested individuals are advised to apply here.
Position: Digital Product Manager (Full-time)
Last Date to Apply: January 23, 2021
Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: Mid-Senior level
Salary: Market competitive
At LightCastle, we create data-driven opportunities for growth and lasting impact. To date, we have consulted for 130+ corporations & development partners, collaborated with 400+ SMEs & startups, and supported 30+ accelerator programs across Bangladesh while mobilizing USD 25 million+ investments in Bangladesh. We have an industry data-set across 40+ sectors and have worked with leading global/local clientele.
About the Role:
The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for (a) managing exciting technology solutions for development and (b) work on facilitating valuable partnerships with local and international development clients for business expansion. The person will be an integral part of the team and work under the direct supervision of the CEO.
- Cross-disciplined; Bachelor’s degree in engineering/computer science/information technology or other relevant fields will be given preference. An MBA would be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a highly-analytical business environment (e.g. product/ project management/ strategy role in a top startup/ eCommerce/ tech venture)
- Previous experience in a product manager role would be considered as an advantage
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Lead digital product marketing and sales by facilitating partnership, arranging marketing events/campaigns, maintaining liaison with local and international clients
- Design product roadmaps and market sizing, craft go to marketing strategies, analyze product-market fit and prepare product rollout plans
- Visit field and partake in user testing for feedback and analysis to upgrade the product features
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Develop innovative business plans and strategies and pitch to clients
- Conduct data analysis to generate analytical reports and coordinate with clients
- Develop a vision for engaging customer and achieving profitable growth using digital technology
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Perform risk management to minimize project risk
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Report to the CEO and work with the technology team as per the company’s vision
Required Skills and Traits:
- Excellent business development and product management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to work with both developers, UI/UX designers, and clients
- A holistic understanding of software development methodologies and product management methods
- Good understanding of popular software/web/app architecture frameworks and languages
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills
- PMP/CSPO/A-CSPO certification is a plus
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Highly skilled in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and project management tools
LightCastle Partners is an equal opportunity employer. It believes in fostering diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate based on gender, color, or race.