LightCastle Partners is looking for Head of Digital Transformation to join the Digital Transformation Team. The individual should be young, creative, business & technology savvy and proactive with exceptional communication, managerial, and business development skills.
If you are interested, drop your CV along with a cover letter, highlighting your motivation to join in this position. Please send the email to [email protected] with the subject line “Applying for the Position of Head of Digital Transformation”.
Position: Head of Digital Transformation (Full-time)
Last Date to Apply: September 20, 2020
Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: Mid-Senior level
Salary: Market competitive
About LightCastle: At LightCastle, we create data-driven opportunities for growth and lasting impact. To date, we have consulted for 130+ corporations & development partners, collaborated with 400+ SMEs & startups, and supported 30+ accelerator programs across Bangladesh while mobilizing USD 25 million+ investments in Bangladesh. We have an industry data-set across 40+ sectors and have worked with leading global/local clientele.
About the Digital Product: Soluta is a proprietary ag-tech tool developed under a joint venture between Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA) and LightCastle Partners. The platform aims to support agribusinesses in managing their business and assist channel partners to distribute agri inputs and/or source raw materials/produce from farmers.
About the Role: The Head of Digital Transformation will be responsible for driving sales and marketing for “Soluta” to the targeted agribusiness companies and potential clients. The person will work towards expanding the current revenue channels for the existing product (Soluta) while also looking into opportunities for new product development. The head of digital transformation will facilitate partnerships with local and international ag-tech stakeholders for business expansion. The person will be an integral part of the team and work under the limited supervision of the CEO.
- Cross-disciplined; Bachelor’s degree in engineering/computer science/information technology or other relevant fields will be given preference. An MBA would be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a highly-analytical business environment (e.g. product/ project management/ strategy role in a top startup/ eCommerce/ tech venture)
- Previous experience of a product owner role would be considered as an advantage
- Experience of running their own startup/venture would be considered as an advantage
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Lead business development activities for Soluta by facilitating partnership, arranging marketing events/campaigns, maintaining liaison with local and international clients
- Report to the CEO and manage the technology team as per the company’s vision
- Develop business plan and strategy and pitch to clients
- Conduct periodical data analysis and coordinate with SFSA Bangladesh Digital Delivery team and update the progress to the Soluta steering committee.
- Visit field and partake in user testing for feedback and analysis to upgrade the product features
- Create product roadmaps and market sizing, develop go to marketing strategy, analyze product-market fit and prepare product rollout plans
- Develop a vision for engaging customer and achieving profitable growth using digital technology
Required Skills and Traits:
- Young and dynamic (Under the age of 35)
- Excellent business development skills with vast industry network
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to work with both developers, UI/UX designers, and clients
- A holistic understanding of software development methodologies and product management methods
- Good understanding of popular software/web/app architecture frameworks and languages
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills
- Highly skilled in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
LightCastle Partners is an equal opportunity employer. It believes in fostering diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate based on gender, colour, or race.