Position: Sr. Business Consultant/ Business Consultant
Last day to apply: Monday, May 31st, 2021 (11:59 pm)
Number of Vacancies: 02
Relevant Experience Required: 3 to 5 Years+
Seniority Level: Mid Level
Industry: Management Consulting
Job Functions: Strategy Consulting & Project Management
Interested individuals are advised to apply here.
About LightCastle: At LightCastle, we create data-driven opportunities for growth and lasting impact. To date, we have consulted for 130+ corporations & development partners, collaborated with 400+ SMEs & startups, and supported 30+ accelerator programs across Bangladesh while mobilizing USD 25 million+ investments in Bangladesh. We have an industry data-set across 40+ sectors and have worked with leading global/local clientele.
About the Team: LCP has currently three divisions – Strategy Consulting, Ecosystem & Investments and Digital Transformation. The incumbent individual will be joining the Ecosystem & Investments team and work on strategy consulting engagements.
About the Role: The consultant will be responsible for coordinating strategy consulting engagements under the direct supervision of the CEO.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Development Studies or any relevant field.
- Has superior writing abilities (equivalent to IELTS band 8)
- Has previous experience of writing public business reports
- General understanding and interest in strategy and research
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment
- Strong attention to details and ability to prioritize
- Professional attitude, intellectual curiosity, good team player, customer service orientation
- Good proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and relevant analytics/data visualization packages (R, Python, Power BI/Tableau) is a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Solid problem-solving capabilities
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent English & Bangla communication skills – both written and oral
- Conduct strategy consulting projects beginning from the design phase to the findings dissemination to the client phase.
- Devise research methodology and data capture instruments and data collection plan for projects
- Analyze and visualize research findings and develop reports as required
- Maintain regular communication with the client as well as internal stakeholders while managing the project
- Publish articles, slide decks, concept notes, white papers on industry practices for relevant media
- Regularly prepare content based on primary and secondary data for the website and newsletter
- Prepare project proposals, press releases, workshop/training curriculum and any sort of communications required
- Work closely with the team members to design and implement training and development sessions for the team
Salary: Market Competitive & Negotiable (Depending on Qualification & Experience)
Note: This position may require infrequent travel outside of Dhaka (including to remote regions of Bangladesh) for research, training and project management purposes. It also gives high exposure to different sectors with strong networking opportunities with industry leaders.
LightCastle Partners is an equal opportunity employer. It believes in fostering diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate based on gender, colour, or race.