LightCastle Partners is looking for a Trainee Consultant to join the Ecosystem and Investment team. If you want to build on your skills and fast track your career in management consultancy, send us your resume with a cover letter having the subject line “Trainee Consultant – Ecosystem & Investments” to [email protected].
Last day to apply: Tuesday, September 15, 2020
Position: Trainee Consultant (Full-time)
Number of Vacancies: 01
Level: Entry level
Travel Outside Dhaka: Average 5-7 working days per month
Core Job Functions: Entrepreneurship Accelerator Program Development and Management
Experience: Fresh graduates/ Internship; All academic courses must be completed (Preferably with a degree in Business, Economics, Development Studies or any other relevant field)
About LightCastle: At LightCastle, we create data-driven opportunities for growth and lasting impact. To date, we have consulted for 130+ corporations & development partners, collaborated with 400+ SMEs & startups, and supported 30+ accelerator programs across Bangladesh while mobilizing USD 25 million+ investments in Bangladesh. We have an industry data-set across 40+ sectors and have worked with leading global/local clientele.
About the Role: The Trainee Consultant will join LightCastle’s Ecosystem and Investment wing for a full-time internship period of 4 months. After successful completion of the internship, the TC might be offered a permanent role within the team based on his/her performance and fit with organizational culture.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Program Management: Help in program management and training curriculum design for startups and SMEs (this includes logistics, stakeholder management, and documentation).
- Entrepreneurship Training: Assist in developing and conducting virtual/ physical entrepreneurship and accelerator-related activities inside and outside Dhaka.
- Accelerator 2.0: Actively contribute to implementing LightCastle Accelerator 2.0 with a focus on creating growth trajectories for SMEs/Startups.
- Consulting Engagement: Help in serving consulting engagements by providing support in market research and report writing.
Required skills and traits:
- Ability to think critically
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong background in research and data analytics
- Highly skilled in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- General understanding and interest in Entrepreneurship and Startup Ecosystem
- Experience in StartUp/ Foundation/ Non-Profit/ Local and Global Competitions is a plus
LightCastle Partners is an equal opportunity employer. It believes in fostering diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate based on gender, colour, or race.