LightCastle Partners is looking for a Trainee Consultant for the Business Development Team. The individual should be young, innovative, business & technology savvy, and proactive with strong communication and business development skills.
If you are eager to learn, grow, and build a career at a leading management consultancy & data analytics firm then apply here.
Position: Trainee Consultant (Full-time)
Last Date to Apply: July 25, 2021
Number of Vacancies: 1
Salary: Market Competitive
About LightCastle: At LightCastle, we create data-driven opportunities for growth and lasting impact. Till date, we have consulted for 150+ corporations & development partners on 250 + projects, collaborated with 500+ SMEs & startups, mobilized U$ 50 million+ in investments and supported 40+ accelerator programs across Bangladesh. LightCastle also hosts the largest market and industry datasets in Bangladesh across 30+ industries.
About the Role: The Trainee Consultant will join LightCastle’s Business Development and Marketing wing for a full-time internship period of 4 months. After successful completion of the internship, the TC might be offered a permanent role within the team based on his/her performance and fit with organizational culture.
- Fresh graduates / Internship: All academic courses must be completed (Preferably with a degree in Business, Development Studies or any other relevant subject).
- 0-1 years of experience in marketing, business and strategy development, digital marketing analytics, communication will be an added advantage.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Support in writing business proposals and promotion materials.
- Support in fast-forwarding events and marketing campaigns.
- Manage and implement online communication and promotions.
- Provide administrative support to programs and internal teams.
- Support in preparing marketing analytics presentations.
- Work with key team members to brainstorm ideas, to improve branding in line with the company’s strategy.
- Assist in maintaining the content side of the company website.
- Work with the business and marketing team to support activities as per the company’s vision.
Required Skills and Traits:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to work with different teams within the company and clients.
- Strong business development skills with good attention to details.
- Good research and strategic analysis skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to think critically.
- Excellent project management skills.
- General understanding of the local and global business environment.
LightCastle Partners is an equal opportunity employer. It believes in fostering diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate based on gender, color, or race.