On November 19, 2020, Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS) organized a webinar series titled “Funding Your Venture: The First Step” which focused on finding solutions to challenges and unlocking the prospects of venture funding for businesses and startups in Bangladesh.
Bijon Islam, Co-founder and CEO, LightCastle Partners was the Keynote Speaker of the event, who gave a presentation on the growth of startups in Bangladesh, over the years and how the Ecosystem is slowly coming of age thanks to innovative ideas and key initiatives taken by the government.
The event was graced by the following respected participants:
- Zunaid Ahmed Palak, MP, Minister of State for ICT Division of Bangladesh as the Chief Guest
- Syed Almas Kabir, President of BASIS
- Afeef Zaman, CEO & Co-founder of ShopUp
- Asikul Alam Khan, CEO of Priyoshop.com
- Shameem Ahsan, President of VCPEAB
- Sonia Bashir Kabir, Chairman & General Partners of SBK Technology
Watch the webinar here.