The Poultry Sector of Bangladesh stands to be the second-largest job creator employing about 6 million people. On May 19, 2020, LightCastle Partners along with the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (EKN) in Dhaka and Larive International held a webinar discussing status quo and opportunities, as well as the impending challenges in this sector.
The session focused on
- Key facts and figures of the Bangladesh economy
- Highlights of the Bangladesh poultry value chain
- Insights in the regulatory framework in Bangladesh from the perspective of a potential investor or exporter
- Bottlenecks and opportunities
- How to position an organization in terms of Doing business in Bangladesh
The conference was led by Matthias Brienen, Director of Larive International and Zahedul Amin, Co-founder and Director of LightCastle Partners.
Followed by the webinar, LightCastle collaborated with The Embassy of Netherlands and Larive International and co-authored a comprehensive report on Bangladesh’s poultry sector which will be published soon.
If you would like a copy of the full market report, please contact Zahedul Amin at [email protected]