LightCastle Partners celebrated the successful completion of Phase I of ‘Export Launchpad Bangladesh’ Project on November, 28, 2020. The ceremony acknowledged the hard work of 29 trainers by awarding them with certificates and giving them the official title of Export-Trainers. This project by TFO Canada, in partnership with the Business Promotion Council, Export Promotion Bureau, Islamic Trade Finance Corporation, and Globar Affairs Canada, set in motion with a unified vision to improve international trade between Bangladesh and Canada.
The Certificate Award Ceremony was graced by members of the top management of EPB, BPC, ITFC, and our Honorable Minister of Commerce, Mr. Tipu Munshi.
The certificate award ceremony was broadcasted live on multiple news channels and was featured on multiple media outlets.
To read all the media publications, check out the following:
- The Daily Star: https://www.thedailystar.net/business/news/govt-looks-double-exports-canada-2002813
- The Business Standard: https://tbsnews.net/economy/govt-wants-double-export-earnings-canada-164356
- The Financial Express (Online version): https://www.thefinancialexpress.com.bd/trade/bangladesh-wants-to-double-export-earnings-from-canada-within-3-years-1606571767
- The Financial Express (Print version): https://www.thefinancialexpress.com.bd/home/bangladesh-wants-to-double-export-earnings-from-canada-within-3-years-1606571767?amp=true
- Dhaka Tribune: https://www.dhakatribune.com/business/commerce/2020/11/28/jute-goods-to-help-double-export-to-canada-in-3-years
- Kaler Kantho: https://www.kalerkantho.com/online/national/2020/11/28/980287
Looking to invest in Bangladesh?
We provide end-to-end strategy and entry support services to international investorsGet in Touch