PoultryTech Bangladesh – a public-private partnership co-funded by the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands – in collaboration with the Breeders Association of Bangladesh (BAB) and the Feed Industries Association Bangladesh (FIAB) co-hosted a roundtable discussion to evaluate existing challenges and bottlenecks across the Poultry value chain, as well as assessing potential improvement areas.
The roundtable session included Dutch and Bangladeshi Poultry Value chain actors along with representatives from DLS, development partners, academia, and other relevant stakeholders. Matthias Brienen, Director, Larive International, and Zahedul Amin, Co-founder and Director of LightCastle Partners co-moderated the session.
The roundtable discussion has been featured by the following National Dailies of Bangladesh.
1. Improve Poultry Sector, Ensure Food Safety – The Daily Star
2. Industry Leaders Call For Addressing Challenges in Poultry Sector – Dhaka Tribune
3. Poultry Industry Leaders Call For Addressing Challenges in Poultry Sector – The Business Standard
4. Challenges in Poultry Sector Need to Be Addressed Urgently – Bangladesh Post
5. Poultry Sector Needs State Patronisation – The Business Post
If you are interested to learn about the Poultry Sector in Bangladesh