At LightCastle, we combine Technology, Data and Analytics to solve “Real Life” problems.
Consulting & Technical Support
From Market System Strategies to Digital Transformation to Sustainable Business– our engagements end in tangible benefits.
Bangladesh Water Sector Network Study
Bangladesh’s ecological sustainability and economic development is dependent on a number of critical factors. Due to the country’s riverine nature with water flowing downstream, it faces a number of challenges: starting from flooding during monsoon season (44,000 metre Cubic feet per second flowing through Ganges) to experiencing drought during off-season (10,738 cubic feet per second). Although much of this variance is due to environment reasons, man-made barriers hindering natural water flow from neighboring country are also contributory factors.
- MiscellaneousUS-China Trade War: Bangladesh’s Golden Goose
- MiscellaneousGlobal Ride-Sharing and Opportunities in Bangladesh
- MiscellaneousIs e-commerce at the brink of scaling up?
- MiscellaneousBangladesh Fisheries Sector: Growth Prospects and Opportunities
We are always on the lookout for investing where we see opportunities. From piloting to pivoting to scaling, we aim to build lasting solutions to better serve our community’s needs.
LATEST AT LIGHTCASTLE
- LightCastle signs contract with World Fish April 11, 2019
- First Batch of Unnoty Accelerator Program Completed March 31, 2019
- UNCDF and LightCastle Partners jointly organize seminar on Digital Financial Services in Agriculture January 1, 2019
- Incubation and Acceleration: Pushing the Bangladesh Startup/SME Ecosystem forward December 23, 2018
- Sector Themed Talk: RMG and Accessories December 23, 2018
- Startup CEO Panel: Perspectives from the Best December 23, 2018
INITIATIVE IN SPOTLIGHT
DATABD.CO is a one-stop source for business data in Bangladesh. The platform is aimed at facilitating access to industry datasets in meaningful formats.