At LightCastle, we combine Technology, Data and Analytics to solve “Real Life” problems.
Consulting & Technical Support
From Market System Strategies to Digital Transformation to Sustainable Business– our engagements end in tangible benefits.
Bangladesh Water Sector Network Study
Bangladesh’s ecological sustainability and economic development is dependent on a number of critical factors. Due to the country’s riverine nature with water flowing downstream, it faces a number of challenges: starting from flooding during monsoon season (44,000 metre Cubic feet per second flowing through Ganges) to experiencing drought during off-season (10,738 cubic feet per second). Although much of this variance is due to environment reasons, man-made barriers hindering natural water flow from neighboring country are also contributory factors.
- Leather IndustryBangladesh Leather Industry – From Hazaribagh to Savar
- MiscellaneousImpact Investing in Sustainable Business: Next Step for Growth in Bangladesh?
- MiscellaneousDFS in Bangladesh: Beyond Coffee Shops and Consumer Purchase
- MiscellaneousSkills Gap in the IT Sector: Utilizing the Power of Youth
We are always on the lookout for investing where we see opportunities. From piloting to pivoting to scaling, we aim to build lasting solutions to better serve our community’s needs.
LATEST AT LIGHTCASTLE
- IFC Project: Tackling Childcare in Bangladesh May 19, 2019
- WEConnect International has recently signed a pledge letter with three companies May 16, 2019
- LightCastle Partners signs MoU with KPMG Bangladesh May 9, 2019
- UNCDF holds financial inclusion data Hackathon May 2, 2019
- Crowdfunding Event in Rangpur May 1, 2019
- LightCastle signs contract with World Fish April 11, 2019
INITIATIVE IN SPOTLIGHT
DATABD.CO is a one-stop source for business data in Bangladesh. The platform is aimed at facilitating access to industry datasets in meaningful formats.