Syngenta Foundations’ Farmers’ Hub : Solving the Farm to Fork Riddle
An input-output marketplace that provides one stop solutions to small holder farmers and equips Ag-entrepreneurs with Ag-tech, capital, market linkage and capacity development.
- Business EnvironmentThe e-banking Imperative: Time to Tune in Bangladesh
- Investment & GrowthSmart Capital for Ag-SMEs: Time to change the “Access to Finance” Game
- Analysis and OpinionSmall Businesses are Good for Bangladesh
- Analysis and OpinionFollowing 4G: Next Steps for the Telco Sector
We are always on the lookout for investing where we see opportunities. From piloting to pivoting to scaling, we aim to build lasting solutions to better serve our community’s needs.
Real-time consumer research
Accelerator for SMEs
Pitchtech for startups
Fintech for startups
Center for Advanced Learning
LATEST AT LIGHTCASTLE
- Women in Business: Dhaka Roundtable on Strengthening Market Access and Integration into Corporate Value Chains April 11, 2018
- Bangladesh At 2018 – Sentiments That Will Drive The Year February 22, 2018
- Unlocking the Secrets of Venture Capital September 22, 2017
INITIATIVE IN SPOTLIGHT
TechBeez – Women In ICT
TechBeez is a networking, event and competition platform aimed at connecting aspiring female students in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) fields with successful and inspiring female leaders in the ICT and digital industry.